My Fav Truth :)

The person who tries to keep everyone happy and always care for everyone is always the most lonely person...

Maybe it's sounds strange but that's the truth...

Yet, anyone know the real secret of happiness ???

Friday 21 March 2014

The broken Vase :/

    The vase that my mom bought for me two years ago broken last night when I was cleaning my room. I felt really upset and try to stick it back. Yeah , somehow I fixed it but I still could see the scars. 
    One thing pop'ed in my mind immediately. How would my mom felt if she gets to know about this ? Not only this vase but there is lots of time I have made my mom sad. She even cried to me few times. 
     My Mom , aged 51 this year , has gone thought a lot of difficulties in her life and even now. she has try to help everyone around her. How pity she has  to work day and night. After my dad passed away and even before that she has struggle in her life to make our lives to be brighter.
      I remember she came to my school to fetch me everyday , all the time when she waited for me after my tuition classes. She has encourged me to do lots of stuff in life. she has helped me in many ways and still it's her who want to see me as a Lawyer , as a successful person in my life. Sometimes , I felt like I hate her but the truth is I always do love her. 
      Sometimes , I ask myself why don't I help my mom in her daily routine ? Why I didn't bother if she has take her lunch ? Why don't I text her asking where she is or what she's doing ? or why don't I just say I Love her ? She's my mom and I don't really know how long she's going to survive and I don't know how long I'm going to look at her face. A face full of tiredness , upset and she didn't enough sleep.
       She's getting old and I must do something about it right ? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment