My Fav Truth :)

The person who tries to keep everyone happy and always care for everyone is always the most lonely person...

Maybe it's sounds strange but that's the truth...

Yet, anyone know the real secret of happiness ???

Thursday 13 March 2014

My Brother :)


   It's about my brother who taught me to be a fighter. Seriously , I'm more than happy in my life to got a brother like him. Sometimes , I just think and dream that My brother could be here by side so I can tell everything that I felt. One thing he taught me , no matter what blood is always ticker than water. Maybe , Yes , He might not be the best brother but I always love him for what he is. I don't know what has been happening to him these months but I always pray to the god to give him strength for each day.
Brother, You're still in my life , my heart and in the breath of my life. I love you so damn much..

No comments:

Post a Comment